I will discuss all the highlights and feature of Intel i9 9900k 9th Generation processor with full details.
Are you ready for it to know ?
- Intel Core i9-9900K Processor (16M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
- 8 core & 16 thread
- 9th Generation Intel Core i9 Processors Products formerly Coffee Lake Desktop Lithography 14 nm processor
- Base Frequency 3.60 GHz
- TDP 95 watt
- Wintel UHD Graphics 630 350 MHz
- BX80684 I9-9900K
Intel i9 9900k 9th generation processor was released in October 2018 with an opening price of between 488$-499$ USD.
This processor is only compatible with their 300-series chipset-based motherboards. The Intel Core i9-9900K generation 3.6 GHz Eight Core and Sixteen Thread Processor from Intel is designed for gaming, creating, and productivity.
It has a base clock speed of 3.6 GHz (Overclock speed upto 5.0 GHz) and comes with features such as Intel Optane Memory support, Intel VPro technology, Intel TXT.
Intel i9 9900k processor will support the 9th generationIntel chipset motherboard list of best motherboard in every brand.
List Of Intel i9 9900k Supported Best Motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi
- MSI MPG Z390 Gaming PRO Carbon LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen)
- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F Gaming Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen)
- MSI MEG Z390 ACE LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen)
- MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC LGA1151 (Intel 8th 9th Gen)
Intel Turbo Boost Max 3.0 technology provides you to boost maximum turbo frequency to this processor can achieve is 5.0 GHz in case you want to overclock.
Additionally, this processor features 8 cores and 16 threads with an LGA1151 socket, has 16 MB of cache memory, and 24 PCIe lanes.
Having 8 cores allows the processor to run multiple programs or applications simultaneously without slowing down your pc system.
While the 16 threads allow a processor basic ordered sequence of commands to be passed all the instruction through or processed by a single CPU core.
This processor also supports dual-channel DDR4-2666 MHz RAM and utilizes intel 9th-generation technology.
Graphically, the Intel Core i9-9900K Generation uses the integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 chipset, which has a dynamic frequency of 1200 MHz.
If you need even better performance, this processor is unlocked, you can overclock the Intel Core i9-9900k processor over its up to maximum speed(5 GHz). However, this is not recommended, because it will void the limited processor 3-years warranty.
- 8 Core/16 Thread
- 16 MB cache that gives very fast response
- Can overclock upto 5GHz, remind it will not be allowed in the warranty period after that.
- Dual-channel support memory
- Intel technology gives turbo frequency that gives amazing smooth perform during heavy load
- Great Gaming Experience
- Price is to as much high in India in comparison of AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 8 Core/16 Thread processor.
Reminder: Before buy check your mother compatibility, is this Motherboard compatible with Intel i9 9900k 9th generation processor.
If yes don’t worry Buy without Hasitation . Good Luck!