- Core/Memory- 954 MHz Core , 2048MB DDR3 1600 MHz
- Video Output Function- Dual-link DVI-D x 1 , HDMI x 1 (Version 1.4a) , D-Sub x 1
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 64-bit CARD DIMENSION- 146 x 69 x 19 mm
- 3-year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Rating 4.2/5
MSI GT 710 2GB Gaming Graphics Card’s too good quality graphics card noise-free. if you use this on your PC Definitely your CPU will be run very fast and playing games.
It’s nicely run on good pixel editing and games also run in best fps 60, so if you are beginners I will recommend it.
Yes, You wouldn’t get all the features in it like big-budget GPU…but it’s work for Your games to play in better quality and especially 1080p or 720p in good fps like 30 or 60 so You should try it.
This Graphic Card is more long-lasting in use, You can use this for many years without getting in issue running under full load. Also, check the compatibility with your motherboard.
It has a large heat sink that covers the area of GPU and memory, which keeps the Graphics Card cool with minimum temperature gives a better running performance.
Also Provides the best environment for gaming, video editing, and multimedia. MSI 2GB Graphics Card has Afterburner Overclocking Utility.
That gives Support in-game video recording, Support wireless control by android/iOS handheld devices, Support built-in DX12 effect test.
You can for this MSI 2GB Graphics Card if you need HD video acceleration. It is not for the heavy games but you can play much game will work with it.
- Easy to install
- Silent operation, Noise Cancel is nice
- Lower temperature tested
- Most buy Product/Most Selling
- Display sometimes intermittent
- Average Fps what can you expect in 2GB
For beginner gamer this is the best Graphics card in this range and in quality is very good.
Share what you guys think about MSI 2GB Graphic Card ?