If you are searching for the Best Gaming monitor Under 15000, you are in the right place where you will get all information regarding these Monitors.
Here all the Gaming Monitor from top to bottom listed according to the market performance and my personal experiences.
Lets give a look to all the Top 10 Best Gaming Monitor under 15000.
List Of Best Gaming Monitor Under 15000
- BenQ GW2780 27 inch (68.6 cm) LED Gaming Monitor
- BenQ GW2480T 24-inch Eye Care Gaming Monitor
- Samsung LC27F390FHWXXL 27 inch (68.5 cm) Curved LED Gaming Monitor
- LG 25UM58 25-inch (63.5 cm) UltraWide FHD Gaming Monitor
- ViewSonic VX2457 MHD (24 Inch) FHD LED Gaming Monitor
- LG 24GL600F UltraGear 24 inch (60.96 cm) 144Hz FHD Gaming Monitor
- ViewSonic VX2476-Smhd (23.8 Inch) FHD LED Gaming Monitor
- Asus VA24EHE 23.8-inch LED Gaming Monitor
- Acer ED242QR 23.6-inch Curved FHD Gaming Monitor
- BenQ EW2480 23.8″ Eye-Care FHD Gaming Monitor
1. BenQ GW2780 27 inch Monitor
- 27 inch Full HD (1920 X 1080) Edge to Edge Slim borderless IPS Panel
- 1 VGA Port, 1 HDMI Port, 1 Display Port, 1 Audio-In Port, 2 Speakers
- 16:9, Brightness (Typical): 250 cd/m²
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 5 ms
- Relieve eye-strain through self-adjusting brightness
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees horizontal 178 degrees vertical
- Eye Comfort- Flicker-Free Technology: Yes
- Low Blue Light Technology: Yes
- Manufacturer’s Warranty 3 years onsite
BenQ GW2780 27-inch 3 sides borderless gaming monitor under 15000 is designed with an ultra-slim edge with hidden cable management.
The BenQ monitor also came with eye care technology, low blue-light technology, and flicker-free technology that will prevent you from eye fatigue and provide better performance for viewing comfort, brightness intelligence delivers details in the lighting in any environment.
The Benq GW2780 Monitor is designed to be very sleek with unique amazing design addition to any home or office. It has FHD 1920*1080 resolution and its IPS panel that will make this monitor great for viewing the document, web page, or colorful content.
Brightness Intelligence Technology of this monitors ambient light in your viewing environment and automatically adjusts screen brightness for the you to feel comfortable in viewing experience.
BenQ GW2780 Low Blue Light Technology filters out the most harmful blue light and eliminates that light to prevent you from eye bleeding and irritation.
BenQ Monitor always came with Flicker-Free Technology that eliminates the harmful flickers of LCD during playing or watching to prevent bleeding and vision damage.
It has an invisible cable management system that hides all the wires inside the monitor stand in a better-organized way to provide you better performance hassle-free from wires.
Benq GW2780 gaming Monitor has 3 sides borderless edge-to-edge panel with an ultra-slim body design that make beautiful and create better environments for gaming space or workspace.
2. BenQ GW2480T 24-inch Monitor
- 24 inch Full HD 1080P IPS panel with Height Adjustment Stand, 250 nits of brightness, built-in speakers
- 178° Wide Viewing Angle for Clarity from any viewing angle
- Ultra-slim bezel for virtually seamless multi-panel configurations for extended view, space-saving base, elegant design for home office
- Patented Eye-Care for extended use with Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology which adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing
- An integrated cable management system which neatly hides cables inside the monitor stand
- VESA wall mount: 100×100 (mm)
- Flicker-free; Low Blue Light
The Benq 24 inch monitor came with Flicker-Free Technology, Low Blue Light Technology, and Brightness Intelligence Technology that make unique to All the BenQ monitors.
You can adjust the monitor height stand, tilt, and pivot according to your preference or need, That also will help you to get a better visualization experience and better gameplay.
Everyone wants total focus on the Gaming or learning something without getting any distractions like eye straining or bleeding, for all of this is the best gaming monitor under 15000.
Benq provides Flicker-Free Technology monitor in most of the case that eliminates the harmful flickering of LCD to give smooth visual experiences.
The Brightness Intelligence Technology will provide you the automatic brightness of light as per your eye need to protect your eye safe and live longer.
Low Blue Light Technology filter or emit out most blue light to prevent your eye vision or bleeding during Office working or Game Playing.
You can connect your laptop with this monitor to explore the two-screen at one place simultaneously. This monitor has an HDMI, D-sub, and DisplayPort to provide you a better visual during working, reading something, or playing games.
You can take care of your this monitor by mounting on wall from accidental damage.
3. Samsung LC27F390FHWXXL 27 inch Monitor
- Screen Size: 27 inch (68.6 cm) Full HD (1920 x 1080) curved VA panel
- Connectivity Port: 1 VGA Port, 1 HDMI Port, 1 Headphone Port
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Brightness (Typical): 250 cd/m2
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 4 ms
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees horizontal and 178 degrees vertical, Curvature: 1800R
- Flicker-Free Technology: Yes
- AMD FreeSync technology
Samsung 27 monitor is a curved monitor with its sleek design and very thin. this monitor is powered up for gaming mode with its IPS 178 degrees viewing angle.
Basically, this curved designed idea came from the human eye that why the eye is more comfortable with the curved monitors to being synchronized with it.
By seeing all the modern features of this monitor that will match with you better gaming performance and experience, you will realize that this is the Best Gaming Monitor under 15000.
Its featuring a extra slim design profile with less than 0.5 inch thickness and its circular stand that add a modern look to provide a better space.
AMD FreeSync Technology provides a synchronization working performance between your graphics card and your monitor frame refresh rate.
The reason why AMD FreeSync can be a better feature for your gaming to provide a better picture quality and stutter-free-response during Gaming.
You will experience all the fast motionable pictures or gaming scenes smoothly and clear with less motion blur or ghosting.
Eye Saver Mode basically use to optimizes or reducing blue light emission from the screen that can protect your eye for long life.
Samsung 27 inch monitor provides Flicker-Free Technology monitor in most of the case that eliminates the harmful flickering of LCD to give smooth visual experiences.
With all of these Samsung introduce a new feature that will accelerate your gaming performance better and better visual experience, which is Active Crystal Color technology.
The active crystal color technology will provide you a better visual view in the darkest or brightest scene, during the game dark mode.
4. LG 25UM58 25-inch Monitor
- Screen Size: 25 inch (63.5 cm) Full HD (2560 x 1080) Gaming 21:9 Ultrawide IPS Panel
- Connectivity Port: 1 HDMI Port, 1 Audio-Out Port, 1 Headphone Port
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9, Brightness (Typical): 250 cd/m²
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz, Response Time: 5 ms
- Viewing Angle: 178 degrees horizontal 178 degrees vertical
- Wide Screen Gaming Experience
- Ideal for Multi-tasking while you Work from Home
LG 25UM58 25 inch Gaming Monitor has Ultrawide IPS to provide a wide range of 178 degrees range viewing experience with clear visuals.
Ultrawide screen with 21:9 aspect ratio will give you feel like the king of gaming and you will enjoy and get an amazing experience with its picture quality.
This monitor came with a 99 percent coverage of the sRGB spectrum that set the standard of perfect color reproduction with highly efficient colors.
This can an ultimate Best one Gaming Monitor under 15000 that allows you to quick response to playing gaming without any delays.
The dynamic action sync stabilizer features a clear and sharp view of the enemy that hides in dark space to attack, which boosts your level up and giver better-playing performance.
It has one more best feature Dual Linkup that will allow you to two compatible port for computers, phone, camera connection to connect with a monitor so that you can view both devices simultaneously on a single screen.
You can also use the latest version of the LG 4 screen split feature buy installing software into your pc.
Prevent your LG gaming monitor from any accidental damage by mounting it on the wall.
5. ViewSonic VX2457 24 Inch Monitor
- Ultra-fast response time
- Black stabilization for ultimate visibility
- Game mode Hotkey and user-customized Settings
- AMD FreeSync technology low input lag for seamless gaming experience
- Black stabilization for ultimate visibility, game mode Hotkey and pre-calibrated, user-customized settings
- Full HD 1080p resolution with DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA inputs for flexible connectivity
- Dual integrated speakers, flicker-free and blue light filter technology for more comfortable viewing
- Low EMI promises a safer and unimpaired viewing experience
This is the ViewSonic Gaming monitor under 15000 that is basically built with a Full HD display to perform better gaming and multimedia playing.
It’s Vesa Adaptive-Sync Technology will be beneficial for your monitor with variable refresh rate according to their need to eliminate screen tearing and stuttering for fast action scenes of the game.
2ms Response time of this monitor will provide you a smooth and clear viewing experience when the one scene change from another scene you will not get any blurring experience on the monitor screen.
ViewSonic Black Stabilization technology will give a better view of the dark and brightness during playing or watching.
AMD FreeSync technology that will keep synchronized with the frame rate output between your graphics card and monitor.
6. LG 24GL600F 24 inch 144Hz Monitor
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz, Response time: 1ms native response
- Screen Size: 24″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Panel with 170/160 Viewing Angle, 300 nits Brightness
- Connectivity: Display Port , HDMI x 2, Headphone Out
- Radeon Free sync for Stuttering and Tear Free Gaming
- Dynamic Action Sync to Minimize Input Lag & Black Stablizer for enhanced Visibility in Dark Area
- Custom Gaming Mode: For quick selection between FPS, RTS & Custom Mode
Best LG UltraGear 24GL600F 24 inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor under 15000 that will give you the powerful gaming display gear with high-performance features to take your gaming to the next level.
It has a 23.6-inch size display, and 1ms response time, the LG 24GL600F 144Hz Monitor is the UltraGear optimized for all games to provide a quick instant decision, such as RTS and FPS.
It has a refresh rate of 144Hz, that allows you to capture single movements to remember.
Allowing players to see the battlefield and all the game UIs at a glance, the LG 24GL600F monitor can lead to victory in the battle, and ultimately the war, through rapid decision-making.
Fluid Gaming Motion without Tearing & Stuttering. It gives visibility even in dark scenes.
It synchronizes the darkest areas and makes them brighter, By placing the striking point in the center of the display, It enhances accuracy in FPS games
7. ViewSonic VX247623.8 Inch Monitor
- Form & Function: with ultra-slim frameless design, Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, and premium IPS panel, These monitors look as good as it performs
- A super clear IPS panel ensures a stunning 178 degrees angle view
- Flicker-free technology and blue light filter for all-day comfort. Brightness – 250 cd/m2. Response Time (Typical GTG)- 14ms. Response Time (GTG w/OD)- 7ms
- The VX2476-SMHD supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort, and VGA inputs
- warranty: 3-year
- Included in the box: LCD monitor, power Cable, AC/DC adapter, HDMI cable, VGA cable, and audio cable
ViewSonic VX2457 27 inch Gaming Monitor has an ultra-fast 2 milliseconds response time, that makes this monitor to delivers smooth picture without getting any blurring, ghosting or streaking.
AMD FreeSync technology keeps synchronizes the frame rate output between your graphics card and monitor refresh rate.
The dynamic refresh rate of 2 milliseconds of this ViewSonic monitors smoothly eliminates image tearing and blurring.
When the action begins on the battlefield gets intense, you need a monitor that can instantly give a response to every input command using a keyboard, mouse, or controller as soon as possible.
With a built-in process reducer, this monitor will decrease the delay time between all inputs and allow you to react in actual time against any enemy in the gameplay.
ViewSonic Black Stabilization technology will provide you can experience clear viewing with details of all the dark scenes.
ViewSonic unique ViewMode offers some a better performance preset like Game, Movie, Web, Text, and Mono presets.
These preset give an enhanced feature like these gamma curve, color temperature, contrast, and brightness to deliver a simple view experience for different screen applications.
8. Asus VA24EHE 23.8-inch Monitor
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920×1080) IPS monitor with 75Hz refresh rate and 5ms (GTG) response time Features adaptive Sync to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- The frameless design gives an almost-seamless multi-display setup view and 178 degrees wide viewing angle panel paired with an ergonomic tilt provides great immersion and better viewing
- Asus Eye Care technology features flicker-free and blue light filter technologies to minimize eye fatigue
- Connectivity featuring HDMI, D-Sub, and DVI-D ports as well as VESA mount
- Exclusive Asus game plus crosshair and timer for a better gaming experience
Asus 23.8 inch monitor is designed with IPS that gives constant view experience across over the wide 178 degrees angle without getting any blur.
It’s feature Adaptive-Sync Technology that will be beneficial for your monitor with variable refresh rate according to their need to eliminate screen tearing and stuttering for fast action scenes of the game
It features Flicker-free and Blue light filter technology to minimize the flicker from the LCD display and reduce the harmful light to prevent eye-bleeding or vision damage.
Also given Game plus crosshair and timer will provide you a better playing experiences in the gaming.
9. Acer ED242QR 23.6-inch Monitor
- 23.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Curved Widescreen VA Display with AMD Free Sync Technology
- Response Time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.27156mm
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- HDMI & VGA Cables included
- Mounting type: VESA Compatibility – Mountable No
Acer 23.6 inch monitor built with a Full HD LED display with 1920*1080 pixels, 4 milliseconds its response, and 75 Hz refresh rate.
If you choose this you will get decent FPS gaming with its 144Hz. Sometime time color fad out little bit as compared to another monitor.
AMD free sync technology maintains the synchronism between the graphics card and your monitor refresh rate to provide you a smooth performance in gaming and a better playing experience.
Its HDMI and VGA Ports connect multiple devices simultaneously to get a high-performance screen view and multimedia clear sound.
I say this monitor gives a low fps better gaming, if you want to play high fps gaming and want to enjoy your gaming experience Samsung 27 is the Best Gaming Monitor Under 15000.
10. BenQ EW2480 23.8″ Monitor
- HDRi: Intelligent clarity adjustment and brightness control plus emulated HDR make every image stunning and clear.
- Truetone from 2.5 W speakers with mid-rage to high end sounds to elevate your audiovisual experience.
- Minimize distractions and create virtually seamless multi-panel configurations
- 3 HDMI ports offer convenience to switch between media devices with ease.
- Offers long-awaited comfort to your eyes with low blue light, flicker-free and ePaper, and eye reminder features.
- Brightness Intelligence plus sensor reads and adjusts display brightness and color temperature for your most comfortable viewing experience
- An infrared sensor accurately detects the user’s presence and tracks desk time to suggest periodic breaks
BenQ EW2480 23.8 inch FHD monitor delivers every single image detail with the best quality. Features a dynamic ratio, HDMI connectivity, 5ms response time, and 60Hz Refresh Rate.
BenQ exclusive Eye-Care Technology with Low Blue Light Technology and Flicker-Free technology reduces harmful blue light and flicker of the LCD screen to prevent your eye fatigue and make a performance for extended viewing comfort.
Benq EW2480 Monitor designed with the combination of LED that brings a new whole better visual experience and enjoyment. You will get all truly accurate colors, deep blacks, and sharper detail view.
It has a 5ms response rate and a 60Hz refresh rate that eliminates motion speed for smooth video viewing and better gaming experiences.
You will get fast-moving action scenes and dramatic transitions render flawlessly without any lag or ghosting. You will enjoy gaming and video entertainment without any delay.
Its HDMI, DVI, and VGA ports will give you to enjoy multimedia fun by easily switching between two media sources without any troublesome plug in and plug out with Benq EW2480 Monitor.
The BenQ Low Blue Light Technology features that eliminate all the harmful blue light to prevent eye-bleeding and vision.
Benq always tries to give you an in-built speaker that sound quality is good enough for multimedia enjoyment. But you will get better sound in this monitor rather than others less in size monitor, reason is 3 preset mode that will give the most suitable sound to enjoy.
Now I can think so I would help you to find out which one Best Gaming monitor under 15000 for you, Let me guess it is Samsung LC27F390FHWXXL 27 inch Gaming Monitor.
Or You have chosen 144Hz LG 24GL600F Ultra-Gear 24 inch Gaming Monitor.
isn’t it, then which one you choose.